Here at Pule Hill Lodge, we need to put in place certain rules that protect all our guests. Before booking please read through the details below and ensure that your pet is covered by the below conditions. Some of these are legal requirements and some are our own rules that we need to insist upon to keep our status as a well run establishment.
All guests staying with us must have
- Completed Registration Details
- Vaccination Certificate or Photostat Copy (Legal Requirement)
- Vaccination against kennel cough
- Sufficient food for the duration of the guests stay
- Blanket, toys and any other personal belonging deemed necessary
1) Completed Registration Details
2) Vaccination Certificate or Photostat Copy (Legal Requirement)
3) Why we insist that our guests are vaccinated against kennel cough
Our guest’s annual vaccination cover’s them against hepatitis, distemper, leptospirosis and parvovirus. It will not safeguard them for Kennel cough, which is a very debilitating condition.
Kennel cough can comprises of one or several agents. Some may be viral others may be bacterial however it is structured the dog is stricken with a persistent cough for several weeks. Common symptoms may be a high temperature and lethargy, the dog can also appear depressed and refuse food.
This highly contagious infection is not restricted to kennels, being an airborne transmitted various it can infect its host almost anywhere, at the park, on its daily walk route, even at the veterinary practice. There is very little we can do to prevent its spread but ensure all guests visiting our establishment have the necessary vaccinations and carry out our duties in a hygienic manor.
We insist that all guests are vaccinated against Kennel Cough or they will not be admitted as residents at Pule Hill Lodge Luxury Pet Accommodation.
4) Sufficient food for the duration of the guests stay
Some of our guests have certain dietary requirements and or prefer certain food brands. So we find it easier to work with if the owner supplies the food for their own guests.
5) Blanket, toys and any other personal belonging demmed necessary
Feel free to supply your own items that will make your guest feel a little more at home and in a familiar environment.